TRAILER TRASH PARTY DECORATIONS AND IDEAS
I love decorating for the Trailer Trash party for a few reasons; it’s cheap and it’s fun. Tacky, tacky, tacky is what you are going for when you start to prep the decorations. You don’t need to buy much, and what you do need to buy you can get at second hand stores. Don’t underestimate the power of red solo cups and duct tape.
Below is a list of decorations ideas. I love them all, but only did a few for the Trailer Trash Party we threw and Moe & Paula’s house. As time goes on, I will add links to the list. But most of the ideas below will be enough to get your creative juices flowing.
- There ain’t nuthin duct tape can’t do!
- Trailer Trash Cloths line for inside or out
- Plastic flowers in hanging planters
- Mug Shot photo op
- Redneck wineglass, Grandma Debbie’s Double Trouble or Adult Sippy Cups
- I love you Red Solo Cup!
- Trailer Trash Dream Catcher (aka Traylor Park Dreem Catchur)
- Trailer Trash Signs and Wind-Chimes
- Flamingos, plastic flowers on lawn.
- Old sheets as curtains and couch covers.
- Use toilet paper as streamers.
- Beer can candle holders.
- Make a pyramid out of beer cans.
- Toilet (from habitat for humanity) filled with dirt and plastic flowers on lawn.
- Velvet Elvis, ugly paintings from second hand shops.
- 2 litre bottle top cut off and filled with plastic flowers
- Pile of mail with big red past due
- Refrigerator box as outhouse.
- Moonshine on keg?
- Tacky toilet seat cover & rug
- Bathroom: Polident, Preparation H, Gas Relief, udder cream, etc on counter ($ store)
- Hoho, Twinkies, Ding dongs as table center pieces
- Camo beer helmet
- NASCAR posters, signs, cup holder, napkins, plates etc… I think anything NASCAR is going to fit right in!
- Roasted Tomato and Basil Pesto Caprese Salad
- Cindy Pawlcyn’s Chili-Garlic Peanuts
- Soup for the Sick (or not so sick)
- Antipasti Platter
- The Yumminess of Hummus
- Caprese and Hot Italian Sausage Strombolis
- Pizza Dough
- Roasted Garlic
- Grilled Vegetables
- Prosciutto and Melon Bundles
- Ergo Bibamus…
- Ancho Chili Chocolate Truffles
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Wild Wild West Photo Gallery
- More Than Seven Layer Salad
- Chili: sending The Boy off to college
- Gma Debbie’s Double Trouble
- Wild Wild West Table and Centrepieces
- Wild Wild West Vinyl Used to Create and Cover
- Boot Hill
- Wild Wild West Battle of the Signs
- Wild Wild West Bar
- Wild Wild West Saloon
- Wild Wild West Party Decorations
- One tequila, two tequila, three tequila… floor